Thursday 19 April 2012

So Romantic?


I have to let it out first otherwise I’m going to explode THIS TOUR IS NEARLY OVER AND HE 
LEFT AFGHAN!!! 

Okay. That feels better. 

It just starts to sink in really slow. He’s safe. He’s safe. He’s safe!!!

I felt devastated last night and again I thought I wasted 7 months time for nothing. I tried to 
get some sleep, I tried to find some rest. After midnight I woke up, and something told me 
to check my phone. And oh my god – I thought I’m gonna scream. I had two text messages. 
I saw his name on the screen. And the name of his friend. 

Wait – there are no mobile phones in Afghan… where did he get his phone… – in my 
sleepy head I had to read it like ten times to understand what’s going on. And that I’m able 
to text back. I can simply text him! He’s finally back in the world of phones and Internet. 

Doesn’t it sound so romantic – falling in love with a soldier, waiting for his safe return 
from war?

No comments:

Post a Comment