Monday 28 November 2011

Day 55

I thought day 55 would have been a good one. I finished C.s Christmas parcel and it was ready for its long way to my love in the desert. Day 55 was one of these sunny Sundays. I think I start to fear these sunny Sundays now. 

What do you feel when your other half's regiment appears on the news? 
I have no words for this feeling. Your heart skips a beat. Maybe two. You get an unbelievable shocking shiver down your back. And you can't breathe. You try to believe you should know by now, but you're never 100 per cent sure.

I thought I could find words for nearly everything, but this journey of a tour is full of emotions I just cannot fit into simple words. I'd say it was fear. I'd say it was helplessness. I'd say it was simply the wish to just be able to hug him and make sure he's alright. The wish that would never come true through the following months.

No comments:

Post a Comment