Sunday 30 October 2011

When his voice just makes my soul complete

It is just one thing that my heart and mind need to feel better again. It is simply hearing his voice. Simply hearing him say a few words. 

"I'm good. I miss you. I love you. And I'll be home soon."


That's all I need. My heart feels so light the moment I get to speak to him. It misses a beat the second he says "Hello". It starts to beat faster during our little conversation. It misses a beat again when he says "I call you back when I get the chance." And it just calms down a few minutes after I got off the phone. 

My mind is completely useless during our conversations. I have millions of questions on my mind each and every day. But when he calls eventually, everything is just gone. Gone. I can't think straight anymore. What's going on? What happens to me? I don't know. I think it is just simply the fact that I get to speak to my other half again. I get to speak to him again, often after days and days and more days of waiting, of hoping, of thoughts and thoughts and prayers. My mind just doesn't work anymore in a moment my heart takes over control of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment