Sunday 22 January 2012

Apologies

You are always waiting for just the tiniest bit of contact you can get. I haven't heard from C. in a good while now. Today I was just randomly checking my mails and I was surprised to see one of him. It always makes my heart skip a beat. I was so glad and happy I heard from him. However, this mail leaves me quite confused as well. He didn't stop apologizing for like half a page and left me with "I shouldn't have said what I said". Ah well, it would have been nice if you told me what you're on about!! To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why he thinks I am angry. Sometimes I really wish I could follow his chain of thoughts. He leaves me with a good bit of confusion but it makes me smile

Yeh, he sent me a mail with lots of apologies. I'm not just confused about what he apologizes. On the one hand I think he really has a hell of a lot to apology for. But on the other hand I wouldn't ever want him to apology for a single bit. 



1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - they put us through hell and back again, but its all worth it when they walk off that plane :)

    ReplyDelete